1. I will quit smoking..i am so tired of being held in this bondage to these little smelly things
2. i will be more organized with myself...with as many electronics as i have i should never forget anything
3. i am getting into the word of my Savior more and more...with out his instruction manual
4. i am going to be a better mom, i am going to remind myself that my children are my gift from God and are true examples of his power to perform mighty miracles
5. i am determined to make my husband happy and satisified..i know he is going through hard times and i am completly in love with this man that was sent to me
6. i am going to be more diligent in my homeschooling, and lesson plans, and teaching more interestingly
7. I am going to let myself feel loved by my father and let him show me his love
8. I am going to start writing my book, i am bound and determined to have God speak to me and pass his words onto others who need to hear them.
9. i want help with the co op and be a benefit to them
10. i want to chill out a little bit more and not be so paranoid.
So those are the 10 things i want to accomplish in this year coming..for me and God and my family and most of all my children. I want to be a better daughter to my kind and honor him in all i do and all the choices i make this year and beyond...I want to be a better example for my children and husband. I hope i inspire someone to go to the King who will provide them comfort when they hit rock bottom, to catch them when they fall, to love them when noone else will.....This year will be for Him the GREAT I AM ,
have a wonderful and safe new year