Sunday, August 30, 2009

The school year shall begin!!!!

Well, it has been such a long time since my last post.
It has been crazy and hectic in the Orr household. I have had to return to the
workforce...hence the fact this will be a short blog. I have to be up in about 6 hours....
I have been getting Isaac's school year ready along with preschool items for lucas 3 yr preschool.
It is hard , my baby Isaac is starting kindergarten, I have been working hard on the curriculum.
I am doing a more 1st grade instead of Kindergarten because he is above on most and on target with the reading and writing. He is still being insane but we are starting our school on September 8 , 2009. it has been pushed back many times, due to well, anything and everything.
i will post more tomorrow and let you know what we have been up to and what we have planned.
God bless all of you
love in God
BriAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment